Thursday 24 January 2013

Comedyy

Comedy, in the contemporary meaning of the term, is any discourse or work generally intended to be humorous or to amuse by inducing laughter, especially in theatretelevisionfilm and stand-up comedy. This sense of the term must be carefully distinguished from its academic one, namely the comic theatre, whose Western origins are found in Ancient Greece.

For me, Mr Bean's comedy is the best. I madly in love with Mr Bean's comedy, I can just sit there whole day  watching Mr Bean's comedy :D It's really funny, and no matter how many times you watch it, you will still laugh.



To me comedy means anything that makes me laugh, and I never success to tell a joke. I always end up laughing at my own jokes ): I laugh easily, like seriously .____. HAHHAHAHAH  

No comments:

Post a Comment